PUBG Mobile is a popular battle royale game that allows players to redeem codes for various in-game rewards. Here’s how to redeem codes in PUBG Mobile:
- Open PUBG Mobile. Launch the game on your device and log in to your account.
- Go to the game’s redemption center. Click on the “Redeem” button, which can be found on the game’s main menu screen.
- Enter the redemption code. In the redemption center, enter the code that you want to redeem. Make sure that the code is entered correctly, and then click on the “Redeem” button.
- Collect your reward. Once you’ve successfully redeemed the code, the reward will be sent to your in-game mailbox. Open your mailbox to collect the reward.
Note: PUBG Mobile redemption codes have an expiration date, so make sure to redeem them before they expire. Also, some codes may only be valid for a limited time or may have restrictions on their use.
Here are some active redemption codes that you can try in PUBG Mobile:
- TQIZBZ76F: Redeem this code to get a Motor Vehicle Skin
- R89FPLM9S: Redeem this code to get a Free Companion
- PGHZDBTFZ95U: Redeem this code to get a Limited-Time M416 Skin
- UKUZBZGWF: Redeem this code to get the Fireworks Gift
- S78FTU2XJ: Redeem this code to get the M416 Gun Skin
- TIFZQZANGC: Redeem this code to get the Legendary Outfit
Remember to check for new codes regularly as they are periodically released by the game’s developers and can provide useful rewards to players.
Using PUBG Mobile redeem codes is a great way to get free rewards for the game without spending a penny of your hard-earned cash.
You can get all sorts of things with PUBG codes, usually given out around certain events, real-world holidays, and promotions, offering up cosmetic items in the shape of weapon and character skins, item crates, and much more.
The following guide will show you how to use PUBG Mobile redeem codes, the currently active ones, and the expired ones.
How To Use Redeem Codes In PUBG Mobile
Before we get to the PUBG Mobile redeem codes, we are going to explain how you use them. The process is relatively simple, but unlike PUBG New State, it can not be completed in-game but instead through the PUBG Mobile Redeem Center.
To redeem promo codes in PUBG Mobile, follow these simple steps:
- Head to the PUBG Mobile Redemption Center.
- Enter your character ID into the text field box (you can find this in-game from your account profile).
- Enter the PUBG redeem code that you have in the redeem code section.
- Complete the Captcha verification.
- Now click on the ‘REDEEM’ button.
- That’s you! If the code is eligible, it will tell you so; you can now find the item in your in-game inbox.
PUBG Mobile Codes – Active Codes (March 2023)
There are currently no active PUBG Mobile redeem codes as of March 21, 2023.
Explired PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes
If you want more mobile redeem codes, check out our COD: Mobile redeem codes and Wild Rift redeem codes.